• de
  • en


After evaluating the continued status of the COVID-19 pandemic in Austria with local authorities and the resulting restrictions in place, we regret to announce that the mozart 100® cannot take place in June and has been rescheduled for September 4, 2021.

In trail running and in life, things are hard sometimes. And this is one of those challenging situations where it feels like you are finally at the peak of a hard climb, you are looking forward to taking in the amazing view from the top of the mountain, but then you turn around the corner only to be greeted by one more climb before enjoying that breath-taking view. It leaves you gutted, much like a race postponement – we fully understand. After a tough few months globally, we were super eager to finally get out there and hit the trails together while celebrating your athletic achievements.  

Join us in staying positive as we wait an additional 3 months before we can get back to what we love most. We are in this together and we will do all that we can to make sure we get back to racing in a safe and enjoyable environment. We believe the event will be better positioned in September and are looking forward to hosting yet another memorable event. In the meantime, make sure those fitness levels don’t drop as September is just around the corner. 

All athletes registered for the mozart 100® 2021 should have received further information from us by email. If this is not the case, please contact us at run@nullmozart100.com.   

Online registration will reopen on April 7, 2021. Sign up for our newsletter if you would like to receive a notification from us in due time.