• de
  • en


In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic in Austria and the resulting restrictions we regret to inform you that the mozart 100® cannot take place in June and has been postponed to September 4, 2021.

In trail running and in life, sometimes things are challenging. And this is one of those difficult, challenging situations where it feels like you’ve finally reached the end of a long, hard climb. You look forward to enjoying the breathtaking view from the top of the mountain, but then you turn the corner only to be greeted by another climb before you can enjoy that well-deserved view. It’s far from easy, much like postponing a race – we completely understand. After a challenging and dynamic few months around the world, we couldn’t wait to finally get back out on the trails with our runners.

We hope you stay positive and optimistic just like us, while we wait another 3 months before we can get back to doing what we love most. We are all in the same boat and we will do everything we can to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable running experience. We are confident that September’s event can be held under better conditions, and we look forward to hosting another memorable event. In the meantime, take care to stay fit, because September will come sooner than you think.

All athletes registered for the mozart 100® 2021 should have received further information from us via email. If you have not, please contact us at run@nullmozart100.com.

Online registration will reopen on April 7, 2021. Sign up for our newsletter if you would like to receive a notification from us.